All, it’s time for next Month’s Writing Experiment. I’ve decided to rename this regular series as Coffee Talk because it reminds me of SNL where Mike Meyers would give a topic and have people talk amongst themselves about it.
If you are a new reader to this site, I started this series a couple of months ago and had 3 very fun roundups so far with Monkey Personal Finances , 12 Days of Christmas posts, and Resolutions with S’s from around the web. Due to the diversity of the writers that participate, it’s always super fun to see what people come up with.
- Write an article Using Financial Lessons I learned from my first Boy/Girlfriend.
- They can be either negative lessons (ie, I’ll know better next time) or positive lessons.
- If interested mark your calendar now so you don’t forget about it.
- Try to go outside your writing comfort zone. Stretch yourself.
- Help me spread the word.
- Post on Feb 14th*
- Link back to this site or email me so that I know you participated.
- I will post a master round up list at the end of my Jan 5th article. Others can copy and paste it into their own article if desired.
- Read other’s posts, laugh, have fun, and promote your fellow blogger.
This should be a fairly easy topic for people to write about. Expect next month’s topic to be way wackier in order to stretch people’s creativity. Stay Tuned.
*Note, if you don’t have a blog of your own but would like to post your own content, you can also send me your article and I can post it up on my site.
ALSO, please let me know if Valentine’s Day is a bad or good day for this post. Some folks might already have something planned. I’ll repost a new date if there are too many conflicts. I look forward to reading all of your stories next week.